The following services are provided by the DBSCC FREE of charge:
- ECMS Training and assistance
- Prequalification and Consultant Qualification Packages assistance
- Business Partner Registration assistance
- Notification of contracting opportunities
- Networking Events
- Onsite Assistance
- Marketing Materials*
*Must be certified and working towards getting registered with PennDOT.
Benefits of becoming a DB:
- Increased business visibility
- Maximize potential for contracting opportunities
- Opportunities to partner with other DB firms on PennDOT projects
- Free access to services provided by the DB SSC
In order for the DB SSC staff to properly asses your business needs, you will need to fill out a SWOT (Strength, Weakness, Opportunities, and Threats) analysis as well as a Training Plan. You can download it here and submit it to firstname.lastname@example.org or you can request a business consultation and one will be done in person. The Training Plan will have to be signed by the business owner or a representative in order for it to take effect. DOWNLOAD THE SWOT ANALYSIS & TRAINING PLAN.
If We Can’t Help – We Know People Who Can
We help with as much as we can, but some things are out of our scope of work. If you are in need of technical assistance that we cannot provide, we recommend working with your local Procurement Technical Assistance Center (PTAC). There are PTAC offices located across the state of Pennsylvania that can offer free services that assist small businesses to compete in the government marketplace. You can check out a full list of PTAC offices, where they are located, what counties they services, and who to contact in the link above.